Want to make the most out of Ziffit?
Your earning potential from selling with Ziffit is limitless!*
Use Ziffit as a fun hobby, a serious side hustle, or an effective way to shift excess stock. There are many reasons to trade at a pro-level!
Have a read about the different ways that our customers use Ziffit to make more than just a little extra cash from books, CDs, DVDs, and games.
Could you see yourself using Ziffit regularly like any of our customers above?
You can use Ziffit in more ways than you might have imagined.
Top tips from our Ziffit Pros
1) Check the condition of your items thoroughly, to avoid them getting rejected when they arrive
2) Remember to save your trade regularly if you'll take a few days to scan your items don't risk losing the basket and having to start again
3) You don't have to scan just at home, you can use Ziffit to check prices anywhere you are
4) Even if it's not a book or item you might be interested in and don't think it'll be worth much, try scanning it anyway and you might be surprised!
5) Make sure to package your trade securely before sending to ensure it arrives in the condition it left you in.
The benefits of trading at pro level:
The average Ziffit pro earns £1000 per year.
Imagine what you could do with that!
Access to exclusive promo codes*
Priority customer support through a unique email address*
It's not always the most popular items that we're looking for OR that have the highest value
Trading on a regular basis with Ziffit is quick and simple and can fit easily around your lifestyle.
If you've got any questions about taking your trading to the next level, get in contact with email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.
*Promo codes are sent on an Adhoc basis via our marketing communications. You will only receive these exclusive promos if you are a regular trader and if you are signed up to receive our marketing communications.
*The priority support email will be shared with you once you meet the qualifying threshold of trades/items. We aim to respond to all emails as quickly as possible (within 48 hours) though this may be longer during busy periods.